PNORS Technology Group Client Satisfaction Survey 2022
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
PNORS Technology Group
Client Satisfaction Survey 2022
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Name of Competition:
“PNORS Technology Group Client Satisfaction Survey 2022”
PNORS Technology Group (ABN 82 114 030 643) and the individual company subsidiaries:
· Datatime Services Pty Ltd (ABN 60 139 432 625)
· Netway Networks Pty Ltd (ABN 76 142 918 116)
· Pacific Commerce Pty Ltd (ABN 91 100 768 634)
· Timber and Hardware Exchange Pty Ltd (ABN 49 100 870 068)
· WilldooIT Pty Ltd (ABN 85 006 073 052)
The following States and Territories in Australia:
· VIC, NSW, QLD, ACT, NT, WA, SA and TAS.
Entry Entrant Requirements :
· By participating in this customer satisfaction survey, you agree to these terms and conditions.
· Participation in this survey is free of charge.
· Entrant must be a client of the PNORS Technology Group or any subsidiary owned by the PNORS Technology Group Pty Ltd, including;
· Datatime Services Pty Ltd
· Netway Networks Pty Ltd
· Pacific Commerce Pty Ltd
· Timber and Hardware Exchange Pty Ltd
· WilldooIT Pty Ltd
· Only one submission per Entrant will be accepted by The Promoter unless the entrant utilises the services of more than one company in the PNORS Technology Group. To be eligible for this draw the participant must fill out the survey via surveymonkey.com and submit their response with their name.
· If the name of the Entrant is not submitted in question 8, the submission will be considered anonymous, and the Entrant forfeits their entry into this draw.
Directors, officers, management, employees and contractors of The Promoters (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and contractors of The Promoters) or their related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with the Competition.
An entrant who has won one of the ten prizes shall not be eligible to win any further prizes as part of this prize draw unless they utilise other services from an additional PNORS Technology Group company.
The Competition commences on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:00am Melbourne, Australia time.
Entries close on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 5:00pm Melbourne time.
During the Competition Period and at their own cost, consumers must;
· only submit their entry if they first complete all required questions in the survey.
· also submit their details in question 8. Failing to do this will forfeit the submission.
By entering this Competition, the entrant is agreeing to the Conditions of Entry.
Maximum Number of Entries:
Only one entry will be accepted per client of each business unit. Where the same client utilises the services of more than one company of the PNORS Technology Group, they are eligible to receive more than one submission.
All winners will be drawn at random by computer generated selection at 10:00am on Friday, November 25, 2022.
Ten prizes of $100.00 (AUD) will be awarded from the draw. The total prize value is 1000.00 (AUD) and the ten prizes must be from different participating companies unless randomly selected as they utilise the services of more than one company in the PNORS Technology Group.
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in undrawn Prize values.
Total Prize Pool:
The total prize pool does not exceed $1000.00 (inc GST).
Winners will be notified by Telephone based on contact details provided to The Promoter. All original participants will be notified by Monday, November 28, 2022 via email. Prizes will be sent to the winners by email on Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
Unclaimed prizes and redraw:
The Promoter will attempt to contact and receive acknowledgement from the prize winner a maximum of three times, after which it will be deemed undeliverable.
Prizes not able to be delivered or claimed will be submitted for a redraw which will take place on Friday, December 9, 2022.
The Prize of a Visa Gift Card will be delivered via email.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Gift Cards that are lost, stolen or delivered to the incorrect person and will not replace lost Gift Cards.
Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry must be read together with the Schedule. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of the Applicable State/s who comply with the Entry Requirements (if any). Entries submitted by Ineligible Entrants are not accepted.
3. The Competition will be run during the Competition Period.
4. The Competition is being run by PNORS technology Group (ABN 82 114 030 643) and each of their subsidiaries including;
a. Datatime Services Pty Ltd (ABN 60 139 432 625)
b. Netway Networks Pty Ltd (ABN 76 142 918 116)
c. Pacific Commerce Pty Ltd (ABN 91 100 768 634)
d. Timber and Hardware Exchange Pty Ltd (ABN 49 100 870 068)
e. WilldooIT Pty Ltd (ABN 85 006 073 052)
Jointly, referred to as The Promoter.
6. To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Method, noting any Entry Details, and submit their entries during the Competition Period.
7. Each Entrant may only submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries to the Competition.
8. Eligible entrants may only be submitted by one company per entry unless utilising more than one PNORS service. Entrants found submitting multiple entries for the same company will be disqualified from participation in the Competition and will be ineligible to receive the Prize.
9. All valid entries will be entered into the Competition. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications networks and accepts no responsibility for problems associated with them, including emails caught in spam filters or undeliverable emails.
10. The winning valid entry will be drawn in accordance with the judging criteria. The Total Prize Pool is set out in the Schedule.
11. Entrants acknowledge that there may be some inherent risks in some aspects of using the Prize and that it is their responsibility to ensure that they are sufficiently healthy and fit and take appropriate precautions in claiming and in undertaking activities associated with the Prize. By accepting a Prize, Entrants unconditionally release The Promoter and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, advisors, contractors, subsidiaries, joint venture partners and licensors from any and all claims, demands and damages (including for consequential losses) whether current or future, known or unknown, reported or unreported, arising out of or in any way connected with the issue and redemption of the Prize.
12. Winners will be notified by the Notification Method described in the Schedule.
13. Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time otherwise that winner will forfeit the Prize. Where a Prize is no longer available to be delivered, for example, because the Gift Card services are withdrawn, The Promoter shall at its absolute discretion, determine an alternate method of delivering the Prize. The Promoter reserves its right to alter the method of delivery of a Prize from being a Gift Card to another method of delivery.
14. The Promoter does not warrant and makes no representations that any Prize will be fit for any purpose or will be of merchantable quality. If liability under any terms implied at law cannot be excluded, the liability of The Promoter and its associated agencies is limited to the re-supply of the Prize or the cost of its re-supply.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion is affected for any reason, The Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, change or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may disqualify any individual who tampers (or benefits from the tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the Competition or who has, in the opinion of The Promoter, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of The Promoter has breached these Conditions of Entry.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering the Competition or using the Prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the tax implications of Prize winnings. Winners should obtain independent tax advice to determine how this may affect their circumstances.